Prince George’s County Voters Can Vote Beginning Saturday, March 24th | Politics
The following information was sent to us by Daneen Banks:
Marylanders can vote early for the Presidential Primary beginning Saturday, March 24, 2012 through Thursday, March 29, 2012. The early voting centers will be open from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. each day of early voting, except for Sunday. Early voting centers will open on Sunday, March 25th from 12 noon until 6:00 p.m. Voters who are in line by the closing time will be allowed to vote.
“The Board of Elections is excited about early voting. This will give Prince George’s County voters the option of voting at their convenience and I encourage them to take advantage of the opportunity” said Elections Administrator Alisha Alexander.
Prince George’s County has five early voting centers:
- Bowie Library, located at 15210 Annapolis Road, Bowie Maryland, 20715;
- College Park Community Center, located at 5051 Pierce Avenue, College Park, MD 20742;
- Oxon Hill Library, located at 6200 Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill, MD 20745
- Upper Marlboro Community Center, located at 5400 Marlboro Race Track Rd, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772; and
- Wayne K. Curry Sports & Learning Center, located at 8001 Sheriff Road, Landover, MD 20785.
For more information, voters may contact the Prince George’s County Board of Elections at (301)430-8020 or visit www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/elections or the State Board of Elections at 1-800-222-VOTE (8683) or visit www.elections.state.md.us.