Wing of PG County Courthouse evacuated | News
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (WUSA9) -- A wing of the Prince George's County Courthouse was evacuated on Wednesday afternoon, after multiple people complained about headaches, police said.
The Bourne Wing of the courthouse was tested for carbon monoxide shortly after the people complained, and the building was deemed safe of CO after the test.
Officials are still investigating why about 40-50 people are complaining about headaches.
The entire building was investigated and officials say they found no readings of any kinds of gas or fumes. No work is going on in the building.
The Bourne Wing will remain closed until at least Thursday morning.